A beard can make you look sexy, but an unkempt and rough one can turn people away. If you want to sport a beard and still look like a gentleman wherever you go, you need a high quality beard oil to groom that extra hair on your chin. Today we will review the Gentleman’s Beard Oil, a premium grooming product that is 100% natural and made in the USA. Let’s take a closer look at the product and find out whether or not it has the qualities to be called the best beard oil.
When we first looked at the Gentleman’s Beard Oil, we were impressed with the packaging of the product. Inside the black box, there’s the transparent bottle that comes with a dropper-styled head. We like the dropper style because it allows you to take only as many drops needed on your palm. This minimizes wastage of the beard oil.
You just need to take 5-8 drops of oil on your palm and rub it all over your beard and mustache, ensuring that it covers all hair strands. After applying the oil, the hair follicles become soft and you can instantly feel the difference as the beard becomes easily manageable. It will feel softer, smoother and shinier in no time.
The beard oil contains organic and 100% natural ingredients that condition the hair and makes it feel softer. It also hydrates the sensitive skin beneath the beard and prevents growth of fungal or bacterial infections. The oil feels light and does not leave an oily or greasy feel on your beard. We like the way this beard oil moisturizes the hair follicles and skin without making it feel sticky or itchy.
Talking about performance, this beard oil is known to help in beard growth. Although it cannot give you dramatic results within a few days, if applied daily, your beard will look fuller and healthier. Make sure you apply the oil daily after a hot shower. At this time, the skin pores are open so that oil is easily absorbed into the skin to moisturize it.
This product contains jojoba oil which helps in giving your beard a denser look with the shine of health. It does not impart any perfume to the oil if you do not want to have a strong scented beard right under your nose.
We compared the Gentlemen’s Beard Oil with several other competitor oils on the market and found that it is comparatively easier to use and also gives good results; it’s a good solution for skin irritation and itching. You can say goodbye to dryness and tame your unruly beard with ease. It also boosts your self-esteem as you look well-groomed and stylish wherever you go.
Gentleman’s Beard Oil Features
- Measures 4 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches
- Weighs 3.2 ounces
- Lightweight beard oil
- Works as a leave-in conditioner
- Easy to use
- Prevent dry skin and itchiness
- 100% natural and organic ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Risk free money back guarantee
- This is well-made beard oil that works as a leave-in conditioner to hydrate the skin
- It promotes the growth of hair in moustache and beard
- Prevents itchiness and dryness, keeps beard under control
- Feels light on the skin without any greasiness
- Smells like tea tree oil and the scent has a therapeutic effect on users
- Unmanageable beard hair can be easily tamed and softened
- It repairs split ends and adds a healthy shine to the beard
- It works as advertised hence offers good value
- Oil is easy to use and shows noticeable results
- Dropper style extends the life span of the product
- It comes with money back guarantee so you can return the product within 14 days if not satisfied
Some people may not like the scent
The Gentlemen’s Beard Oil is a quality grooming product that is made from 100% natural and organic ingredients. It has a soothing and hydrating effect on the skin and hair follicles. It is also known to promote the growth of moustaches and beards. The oil is light and does not feel sticky or greasy. It has a piney smell that can have a therapeutic effect on the user, but some people may not like the smell. Overall, we feel this is a good product that does its job well and delivers more value than what you pay for it.